Being raised by a single mother myself, I know it’s tough for them to get the right kind of gifts from the people who love them. Why is that? Usually it’s that they are to self sufficient to show any need for anything. But the truth is there are tons of gift ideas for single moms and I’m sharing a list of 10 with you.
Single Moms Gift Guide (or any mom, really)
These are in no particular order.
- Two-Way Radios. These cost less than $30 and are awesome for moms to communicate with their kid who may be helping her shop at the grocery store or who is playing outside until dinner is ready. They are fun to use and the reviews are very positive.
- An Exclusive Cuisinart Red Programmable Coffee Maker. We own a programmable coffee maker and let me just tell you that it’s the most amazing thing ever invented! We just recently got a puppy, and taking her out at 6am is just a little better because I can smell fresh coffee brewing as I climb down our stairs.
- These 18k Gold Plated Crystal Stick Earrings are so pretty and they also have them in Green and Gold, but I really like the blue.
- A Planner. It definitely depends if your single mom likes to write things down or keep things in her cell phone calendar, but writing things down in a planner is coming back in style – and big time. Consider getting her a Erin Condren Life Planner or purchase a Gift Card so she can order whatever stationary she likes.
- Aromatherapy Essential Oil Sampler. Essential oils is an awesome and natural way for mood effecting therapy and a bit of tea tree or lavender might be just what the doctor ordered for mom’s relaxation needs.
- Waterproof Nikon Digital Camera. I’ve got a Nikon and love it. I think this would be a great camera for the beach or pool days and it’s less than $100! Sure it’s winter now, but it’ll be a camera that works all year long – even in the sand and sun!
- A Fitbit. Single moms don’t always find the time to get their workouts in, but with a fitness tracker on her wrist she will have more motivation and even make friends to compete with online. If you’re interested in a full review on my Fitbit Charge HR, check out this post.
- Coffee moneys. Odds are your single mom needs a pick me up now and then. Imagine how sweet a Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks would taste if it was a gift from you. Best of all is you can choose the amount for the gift card.
- 100 Dinner Ideas. This cookbook by Katie Workman would be on any momma’s wish list since we all can get so bored with the same things all the time.
- This pretty Rose Gold iPhone Case. It has a glass protector, too!
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post and if you make a purchase, I may receive a small commission.
Which of these is the right gift for the single mom in your life? Is there anything I missed?